Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some of my random photography

I did not zoom into this picture. I was literally this close to the balloon! It was an awesome experience!

Do you see the gnome?

Leo right after a bath. He looks abnormally serene at the moment which is weird because I just gave him a bath. He's usually jumping off the walls (literally!).

Zebra at the zoo.

sunset





Beach sunset 

The AWESOME suspension bridge in Vancouver!

Vancouver
Well, those were some of my pictures. Yes, I did take all of them. I've visited so many places and it was fun taking all of these pictures! Well, see ya!

2 comments:

  1. My yearbook teacher would KILL to have someone who takes pictures this well on her staff!! They're really awesome
    --Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gillian! I don't have one of those nice cameras, but most of the pics seem to turn out great!

    ReplyDelete