Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Best Johnny Depp moments


What do you think of Johnny Depp? I honestly think that he's an awesome actor. He always seems to play the crazy, eccentric characters. He really knows how to get into character and transform himself into a completely different person. So, here are some of my favorite moments from his movies.

This is by far one of my favorite lines from this movie. 
Oh, Jack Sparrow (oh I'm sorry, Captain Jack Sparrow) just loves his rum.


What do you think of Johnny Depp? Comment!

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that Johnny depp cuts himself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Johnny Depp. I agree with that you said about his ability to really enter the character. Have you seen Alice in Wonderland where he plays the Mad Hatter? I LOVE him in that role!

    ReplyDelete