Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What NOT to do in driver's ed


So, I'm taking the driving portion of driver's education this week and I've been thinking a lot about what I should and shouldn't do during the time I'll spend locked up in a white car learning about driving. Lots of "do not's" popped up in my head that would probably not be good to do during driver's ed. I thought I'd share a few with you...

If you're driving:
Do not ask your teacher to snap a picture of you driving so you can put it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Do not take your hands off the wheel and shout "Hey look! No hands!"
Do not try to purposely run over every squirrel you see.
Do not stop at the green lights. (That should be obvious.)
Do not honk frequently without motivation.
Do not shout "We're being followed!!" and accelerate violently.

If you're in the back seat:
Do not cover your mouth with duct tape and signal to the other cars you've been kidnapped.
Do not ask your teacher "Are we there yet?"
Do not play the license plate game.
Do not start singing "1,000 bottles of beer on the wall". Mostly likely the other people in the car will not join in. Actually, how about not singing anything.
Do not ask your teacher if you can stop for ice cream. They will most likely say "no".
Do not rate the driver on a scale from 1 to 10 on how well they just did something.

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment