Monday, May 30, 2011

Why am I starting a blog?

      So, why am I starting a blog? I honestly have no idea. I guess it's because I don't want to sit around all summer doing nothing. So, that's why I started a blog…I guess. What's going to be on my blog, you ask? Some people think that blogs have to be specifically about one thing like: recipes, fashion, business, etc. That's okay if you want your blog to be about one topic, but just I couldn't decide what I wanted my blog to be about. So, I'm here to tell you that this blog is going to be totally random. I might write about my opinion of something one day, fashion another, and maybe something funny that I saw today. So, don't hate on my blog. Because I couldn't think of something specific to write about. Anyways, I love reading fashion blogs and funny blogs with people who have awesome opinions about something and don't care about what others think. This blog is just a little bit of everything mixed together and topped off with a giant cherry! So, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment